The work of the Interfaith Center is made possible through the philanthropic support of individuals, foundations, corporations, and congregations. We extend our deepest gratitude to all those who dare to invest in the possibility of interfaith understanding.
How your tax-deductible donation is invested.
The Interfaith Center is a nonprofit, non-sectarian 501(c)(3) organization and is registered as a charitable organization in Pennsylvania.
Making a special gift of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, etc.) is a great way to maximize your deduction and make a significant gift to the Interfaith Center. For more information on how to make this kind of donation, please contact:
We are also a United Way designated charity. Our donor code is 46934.
What your gift can do:
- $25: Provides a Multi-Session Gateway to Religious Communities Pass
- $50: Provides Materials for an Interfaith Community Service Project
- $100: Sponsors an Encountering Other Faiths Session
- $300: Provides One Teen a Scholarship in Walking the Walk
- $500: Provides 5 Zones of Peace banners
- $1,000: Sponsors a New Faith Community Partnership in Walking the Walk
- $2,000: Sponsors an Interfaith Encounters Alternative Break for College Students Other